So we sanded, primed, sanded, and painted.
Here is a close up shot of the moulding we had on the edge.
It was too skinny, I didn't like it. So I took a trip to HD and found some thicker plain moulding and switched it out.
More wood putty, sanding, priming, sanding, painting and sealer. And even though its not perfect. It is DONE!
I let the sealer dry for a few days before putting anything on the desk.
Next up, I want to add some sconces, or maybe just one sconce for lighting. I want to keep this area looking like more of a dining room, rather than an office.
Thanks for stopping by!
Linking: Savvy Southern Style